With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Pärnu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
We have joined the list of companies of YOU ARE SAFE HERE and we affirm that we have done everything on our part to protect visitors from possible infection. Please, keep your distance at 2+2 and wear a mask!
All visitors to the Museum of New Art (aged 12 and older), must present a document upon their arrival proving they have been vaccinated or have recovered from the virus.
Valid proof in digital or printed form:
- Valid vaccination passport,
- Certificate proving recovery from COVID-19 (valid for 180 days after a positive test).
AGREEMENT OF GOOD WILL TO SECURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- MONA regards the demands for health and safety consequent of COVID-19 with responsibility and guarantees that nobody comes to work having caught cold, cough or other characteristics of desease.
- MONA informs its employees about the threat of infection and reminds the personnel consistently about the importance of disinfection and cleanness.
- The service provider informs the visitor of the regulations of COVID-19.
- Inside the museum the personnel and the visitors can keep the distance from each other.
- The means for disinfection are placed so that they are visible to everyone and there are more disinfection stations than it is expected by the minimal requirements.
- The employees watch the visitors and when they spot a person with signs of desease, he/she is asked to go home. After that, all the surfaces the person with desease symptoms has touched will be disinfected.